“IDOP” is The International Day of Prayer for the Persecuted Church
observed the 1st Sunday in November
(November 3, 2019)
Some churches observe IDOP the 2nd and/or 3rd Sunday as well!!
“IDOP” is a global day of intercession for persecuted Christians worldwide – a rallying point for Christians across all denominations to stand behind those who suffer for their faith. Join thousands of churches around the world and send the greatest gift of all — prayer.
Get involved – Get your church involved! – For more information please click HERE
10 suggested prayers from the ministry of Open Doors – but don’t let this limit you – pray as the Spirit leads!!
1. PRAY that they will sense God’s presence at all times. (Hebrews 13:5)
2. PRAY that they will know the greater Body of Christ is praying for them. (2 Timothy 1:3)
3. PRAY that they will experience God’s peace & comfort when persecuted. (2 Thessalonians 2:16-17)
4. PRAY that they will see God open doors to evangelism. (Colossians 4:3)
5. PRAY for supernatural boldness as they share the gospel. (Acts 4:29)
6. PRAY that they will forgive and love their persecutors. (Matthew 5:44)
7. PRAY that they will be granted wisdom in covert ministry work. (Acts 9:23-25)
8. PRAY that they will remain joyful amid suffering. (Acts 5:41)
9. PRAY that they will mature in their faith. (Colossians 1:28-29)
10. PRAY that they will be rooted in God’s Word (2Timothy 3:16-17)
Prayer changes lives!
“Remember those in prison as if you were their fellow prisoners, and those who are mistreated as if you yourselves were suffering” Hebrews 13:3
*** Listen to a SPECIAL “Bread of Life” the week of October 28-November 3rd!
Pastor Andre Riendeau of Wintonbury Church in Bloomfield shares messages ALL WEEK about The Persecuted Church!! ***
Monday – Friday: 12:23pm, 5:25pm & 11:25pm
Saturday: 2:06am, 12:10pm & 5:25pm
Sunday: 1:05am, 7:15am & 3:55pm